FAKE NEWS: PART 3 – Celebs and Their Rental Cars!
To wrap up Part 3 of 3 on Last Thursday’s “FAKE Leo DiCaprio in Sarnia story“,
and to convince the 3 out of Sarnia’s 75,000 residents who believe that the famous
actor actually stopped in for a GOURMET BURGER FROM CRISTO’S,
I do hate to burst those bubbles (as much as I just HATE to bust a roll of bubble wrap).
But this needs to be done.
I present to the courts, Exhibits A through Y:
After declaring this news fake (to the surprise of no one) reports came
in recently from London about, and you’ll never guess so I’m just gonna
tell you anyway, TOM HANKS – having trouble with HIS rental car too..
and then going to London’s Finest Dining Spot for a “Great Freakin Burger”.
Let’s Google that!!
And check it out…. huh… what do you know?
WORD FOR WORD – except of course for the <CITY> and <RESTAURANT>
> HOW’D THEY DO THAT? <HTML>
But wait…. there’s MORE!
– Morgan Freeman Had This to Say About Auburn, Alabama Residents
– Jennifer Aniston Had This to Say About Brampton, Ontario Residents
– Miley Cyrus Had This to Say About Hollister, California Residents
– Bruce Willis Had This to Say About Springfield, Tennessee Residents
– Woody Harrelson Had This to Say About Danville, California Residents
– Bill Murray Had This to Say About Prescott Valley, Arizona Residents
– Adam Sandler Had This to Say About St. John’s, Newfoundland Residents
– Adam Sandler Had This to Say About Dubuque, Iowa Residents
– Matthew McConaughey Had This to Say About York, Pennsylvania Residents
– Adam Levine Said This About Prince George, British Columbia Residents
AND MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, wait.. that’s Leo and Sarnia again.
Now, to be fair to the
spam-sites web-sites, they DO have DISCLAIMER TABS
On their pages that claims the website is “an entertainment website composed mostly of articles containing satire.”
And before any
ambulance chasers lawyers see dollar signs,
this blog, as hastily put together as it is, is composed mostly of articles
containing mostly satire. Or criticism….
A little column-A, a little column-B.