10 Things You Need To Know About Matt
- FAVOURITE BAND: Led Zeppelin, Chillies, Arctic Monkeys. Why can’t I just pick 10 Favourite Bands?
- FIRST ALBUM I EVER BOUGHT: Led Zeppelin 4 in 9th grade.
- I HAVE A LARGE COLLECTION OF: Navel lint. Seriously How do belly buttons do this?
- MY FIRST JOB WAS: Party clown/telegram singer. ($30/hr in 1994 was sweet)
- MY FAVOURITE FOOD IS: Sushi – Dragon roll.
- MY FAVOURITE MOVIE IS: Wayne’s World
- MY GUILTY PLEASURE IS: The occasional weekend of Starcraft2 and Battlefield3 marathons.
- BIGGEST PET PEEVE: I have a cat. What’s a peeve?
- IF I COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER IT WOULD BE: The ability to exercise while sleeping.
- IF I WERE STRANDED ON A DESERTED ISLAND, I WOULD WANT THESE THREE THINGS TO SURVIVE: Hatchet, lighter and protection from the smoke-monster.
Latest Blogs From The Afternoon Show
Or 123456? Welcome to Amateur Hour... That'll "hack" you into 1/6th of peoples "passwords"....Read More →
Hats off to actor Rob Lowe for having the cahones to stand up to Direct TV for dropping his beloved Football......Read More →
This is what my mom hears when I try to explain to her how a computer works......Read More →
What happens if you hook up two Google Home Assistants and have them talk to each other?...Read More →
Over the course of a year, this lifestyle adjustment will cost you on average about $3000..........Read More →
Besides being two things that should probably never cross paths.........Read More →
Family arguments have become so common, that a Monopoly Hotline has been set up......Read More →
And it's coming out next summer. Here's the 1st teaser trailer.......Read More →
The Christmas Song sounds like 3 regular guys signing, while the devil screams at them........Read More →
What do you get when you cross the Foo Fighters with Rick James, The Beach Boys and Led Zeppelin? Let's find out......Read More →