10 Things About Max…
- FAVOURITE BAND: Rush
- FIRST ALBUM I EVER BOUGHT: Ozzy Osbourne “No More Tears”
- I HAVE A LARGE COLLECTION OF: Vintage Videogames!
- MY FIRST JOB WAS: A dish washer at Hiawatha Horse Park
- MY FAVOURITE FOOD IS: Poutine (eh!)
- MY FAVOURITE MOVIE IS: Silence of the Lambs
- MY GUILTY PLEASURE IS: My Level 3 Human Cleric named “Ginko” in DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS
- BIGGEST PET PEEVE: Olives on a pizza
- IF I COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER IT WOULD BE: Billionaire (that’s Batman’s superpower….isn’t it?)
- IF I WERE STRANDED ON A DESERTED ISLAND, I WOULD WANT THESE THREE THINGS TO SURVIVE: My Super Nintendo, my comic book collection, and beer.
10 Things About Matt…
- FAVOURITE BAND: I’m changing the question to favourite artist because I’m awesome and choosing Dave Grohl. That way you get a catalog of music from Nirvana to the Foo Fighters to Them Crooked Vultures to Queens of the Stone Age…I can keep going.
- FIRST ALBUM I EVER BOUGHT: Was for a friend’s birthday. Smashing Pumpkins – Siamese Dream. The first album I ever bought for myself I think was Live – Throwing Copper. The first album I ever owned was ZZ Top – Eliminator. I found it on the road in it’s case when I was 8.
- I HAVE A LARGE COLLECTION OF: bodies in the basement. kidding. they’re in the back yard. kidding. They really are in the basement. They’re next to my vinyl record collection.
- MY FIRST JOB WAS: A paper route that didn’t last long. Sorry Courier Press in Wallaceburg.
- MY FAVOURITE FOOD IS: Yes, food is my favourite. Anything and everything with seconds please. If I have to narrow it down I’ll take my Dad’s Portuguese cooking.
- MY FAVOURITE MOVIE IS: Has not been released yet. It’s somewhere in the future. A movie so funny and beautiful and horrific current technologies can’t capture it. Until then I’ll go with “Anchorman” for $400 Alex.
- MY GUILTY PLEASURE IS: Really? @$%#! The TV Show “Extreme Weight Loss”. Nothing wrong with a man enjoying an inspirational story. Sometimes it makes my eyes sweat a little though.
- BIGGEST PET PEEVE: All the people driving around with burnt out signal lights in their vehicle. They sure must signal a lot for the bulb to burn out!
- IF I COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER IT WOULD BE: Flight. I’ll buy a saddle and make a fortune.
- IF I WERE STRANDED ON A DESERTED ISLAND, I WOULD WANT THESE THREE THINGS TO SURVIVE: cutlery, a napkin and stretchy waist pants. I’ll need the extra room after all the dessert.
Or 123456? Welcome to Amateur Hour... That'll "hack" you into 1/6th of peoples "passwords"....Read More →
Hats off to actor Rob Lowe for having the cahones to stand up to Direct TV for dropping his beloved Football......Read More →