How Do I Qualify?
All you have to do is be a K106.3 Workforce Member for a chance to win an all inclusive trip for two.
How It Works.
Once you’re a member of the K106.3 Workforce, log in and complete the form that appears below. If we call out your name you’re in the draw. Then call us at 519-464-1063 within 10 minutes and 63 seconds and we’ll give you an additional 2 ballots. On February 8, 2014 we’ll have an elimination draw for your chance to win the Grand Prize all inclusive trip for 2 to Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in Cancun Mexico courtesy of Apple Vacations and K106.3.
Elimination draw will take place on Saturday, February 8th at 9:30am at Galaxy Cinemas Sarnia. Each qualifier is invited to bring up to 3 guests. The Elimination draw will take 30-45 Minutes. Following the Elimination Draw, qualifiers and guests are welcomed to stay and watch a family friendly movie. FREE of change and courtesy of Galaxy Cinemas Sarnia. If you can not attend the Elimination Draw, you may substitute someone in your place. But remember, the last name drawn is the person that wins the trip, not the substitute.
- An “Official Winner” is defined as the last named pulled in our elimination draw that meets all rules listed.
- Winner will need to abide by all terms and conditions provided by K106.3/Blackburn Radio and will be booked by an agent representing Apple Vacations.
- The trip that is subject to this contest MUST be taken between March 1, 2014 – March 8, 2014. Departure time, date and departure city based on availability. Prize trips are based on space availability and confirmation of travel dates may only be provided 30 days prior to the departure date.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Must be 21 years of age to enter, qualify or win. Enter on line at www.k106fm.com. You must sign up to be a Workforce member to enter this contest.
- Official qualification for the final draw happens when your name is called out for this contest. Names for the on air qualifying will be generated by those who register on line. If your name is called on air, you will be guaranteed one ballot in the final draw. That name will be accompanied by the contact phone number listed on the on-line entry.
- If you hear your name and call back within 10 minutes and 63 seconds to 519-464-1063, you will receive two more ballots for the final draw. If you call back, the contact phone number will be verified. If it cannot be, the extra ballots will not be awarded.
- Winner and travel guest must have valid documentation for their destination. Guest must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- K106.3/Blackburn Radio is not responsible for the conduct of trip winners and their guests while they are travelling. K106.3/Blackburn Radio assumes no liability or involvement after the trip is booked.
- K106.3/Blackburn Radio will be responsible for Resort fees for our winner and guest. The winner is however responsible for transportation to the departing airport, any airline baggage fees, special requests and accommodation before departure or after arrival.
- If winner doesn’t satisfy all rules, then another winner will be drawn.
- Employees of Blackburn Radio, participating companies and their properties, sponsors and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
- Grand Prize Draw, live Saturday Feb. 8th 2014.
- Entry implies acceptance of these rules. Any disputes to be handled by Rob Jenkins, Program Director, K106.3 and decisions are final.
- The winner of the trip must know who they are travelling with at the time of the elimination draw.
- After a winner has been selected, the winners name will be sent to Apple Vacations. A representative from Apple Vacations will contact the winner and guest and complete the necessary paperwork.
- If the Qualifier can not attend the elimination draw on Saturday, February 8th, they my send a substitute to take their place. However, the original qualifier is the winner and the prize can not be transferred to another name. If a substitute is required, they must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Qualifiers are welcomed to bring up to 3 guests to the elimination draw.
- Location and time of elimination draw will be announced at a later date. Anyone that has qualified before a location has been established will be contacted by phone
- The elimination draw is defined as…. the last name drawn is the winner.
- K106.3 has the right to photograph, video and record the qualifiers and guests at the elimination draw.
- K106.3 has the right to change the contest at any time.